Today, jewelry is seen as a valuable, popular and most elegant accessory, which is for both men and women. Leather chain necklaces are said to be one of the most popular type of jewelry. Keeping jewelry is very important if you want to keep the luster of their jewelry. Cleaning and maintenance of leather necklaces can be very challenging for everyone and may require the purchase of highly expensive, specialized cleaning agents.
Tips for keeping your leather strap necklace
If you are treated well, your leather strap necklace will be long. Most expensive types of leather necklaces are not treated which means they are graceful. They will also have the character of an expensive leather necklace that is unique and distinct. Here are some tips on how to keep your leather necklace.
– Keep your necklace in a dust cover. Do not store it with other jewelry items, especially those made of metals. Also, do not use a plastic bag to store your leather jewelry.
– If the weather conditions are bad and you have to go outdoors, do not wear your necklace. Exposure to water or rain is not good for leather jewelry.
– Always use the necklace after applying makeup and perfume.
– Handle your necklace with clean hands.
– If your leather necklace is expensive, it is worth buying a leather protection syringe.
– This will keep leather from cracking or dehydration. It will also prevent leather from dying.
– Use a soft, damp cloth to get dirt off the neck.
– Do not use a cleaner that contains oils because oils can trap dirt and moisture and stain leather.
– If your necklace is colored, eg. By getting in touch with cosmetic products, hair sprays or scents, consider getting it cleaned by a professional cleaner.
– To keep your necklace as good as possible, remove it when swimming or bathing.
– Remove the necklace when you engage in effort because leather tends to absorb sweat and when it does it will quickly lose its natural beauty.
– Avoid contact with any kind of liquids, aerosols, chemical dips as they can discolor and even damage leather.
– Use a soft flannel bag to store your leather necklace.
In order to slow down the decomposition process, it is advisable to hold the leather necklace in a tight container box to protect it from moisture. Although necklaces made of leather strap seems to be very difficult to maintain at first glance, they can actually be maintained for several years without any scratches or injuries, which can be achieved by appropriate care and attention.